An excellent mixed grid of Pre ’66 Jaguars entered this year for the prestigious Norman Dewis Trophy race, celebrating the legendary Jaguar test an...
JEC Pre '66 Jaguar Saloon & Sports Car Race Series 2017
This series of races was started in 2016 as a result of the well supported Castle Combe Autumn Classic JEC Pre’66 races, which has been run for the last 4 years. A hit with spectators, 2015 saw a record 11 Jaguar MKIs racing in what was the highlight of the meeting. Classes from Standard (2.4 Litre saloons), spanning MKVII-MKX & E Types. In view of the performance differentials, E Types are restricted to FIA Period E homolgation 34.
2017 Regulations will be available at the end of the year. Until number increase, these cars will initially race alongside the Jaguar XKs.
All Race Reports for this Race Series
Interested in our previous Race Series? You can view all the results in our archive.View Archive
Sponsored by Millers Oils & Jaguar World
Rules & Regulations of Race Series
The JEC Pre ’66 Jaguar Saloon & Sports Car races are for Competitors participating in Pre ‘66 Jaguar Saloons & Sports Cars & their component parts.
- Class A - Jaguar 2.4 Litre Saloons
- Class B - Jaguar 3.4 Litre MKI,MKII & 'S' Type Saloons
- Class C - Jaguar 3.8 Litre MKI,MKII & 'S' Type Saloons
- Class D - MKVII,MKVII,IX & X Saloons
- Class E - Jaguar 'E' Type - Period E
- Class F - Jaguar XKs to JEC Vredestein XK Series regulations
- Class I - Invitation - Original historic, including Period F 'E' Types
- Sporting Regulations - General
- Sporting Regulations - Judicial Procedures
- Sporting Regulations - Race Meetings & Race Procedures
- Race Penalties
- Technical Regulations