Humber Bridge Spectacular
As part of the Club Autumn Weekend, the JEC are inviting you to take part in a historic crossing of Jaguar & Daimler cars over the spectacular Humber Bridge in Yorkshire.
JEC, Tours and Runs
Date & Time:
Date: Sunday 17th September 2017
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Event Location:Hull, England, United Kingdom
You don't have to be a member of the Club to join in this exciting event. You just need to have a Jaguar, Daimler or SS and a passion for showing pride in your car. Whether you have a classic or a brand new model bristling with technology, everyone is welcome.
Simply come along on the day and join the parade for just £5 plus Toll fee (£1.50 each way). We will be taking a photograph of this historic sight, so you may well feature in the Enthusiasts' magazine report of the event!
For the parade you need to assemble in the car parks at the Humber Bridge Country Park, arrival 10am to 10.30am. Directions from the hotel are as follows:
- At the Roundabout on the North side take 1st exit immediately left onto Ferriby Road (signed Humber Bridge Tourist Information)
- Continue on past hotel and Hesslewood Office Park
- Turn Right (signed Humber Country Park)
- Drive past lorry park (on your left), through barriers ahead
- Follow the road around (past another car park on your left)
- Drive through red barriers
- Continue on to turn right (signed P Cars only) into assembly car park
Once assembled, all cars at 11am prompt will be fed onto the bridge entrance in convoy behind a Lead Jaguar. The southbound bridge will be closed to all other traffic during the parade.
Join Our Run
After we cross the Humber, why not take our planned run around the Yorkshire Wolds amidst beautiful countryside, on excellent roads, finishing at a new and fantastic motoring themed café the Waterwheel. Treat yourself to a coffee and a big piece of cake or even a full afternoon tea.
If you want to know more then call 0117 969 8186.