XK 5.0L Normal aspirated. Reg date March 2013 - Under “Approved” warranty until April 2020
Sat nav does not recognise various post codes & addresses in “new” road layouts & housing etc.
From what I read, the sat nav DVD disk in the boot is out of date & Jaguar do not offer any useful recent update - but replacement recent update sets of 3 DVD disks (covering various countries including UK & continent) can be obtained online.
Grateful for any guidance regarding any members’ experiences:
- Up to what date do the replacement disks cover?
- Do disks come with simple instructions?
- Is it as simple as eject disk in boot “player” & insert update disk?
- Any firmware upgrade needed?
- Any general Warranty concerns?
Recommended suppliers of updated sat nav disks, preferably UK based?