Norfolk/Suffolk regions Modern XK/F-Type social meetings.

Moderators: aaj, mike020150, JimMann

Delboy

Norfolk/Suffolk regions Modern XK/F-Type social meetings.

Postby Delboy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi everyone, about two years ago I started a monthly breakfast and evening meal social group for owners of the modern XK (that's an X100 or X150 model) or an F-Type.
These meetings are now well established and proving very popular. Modern XK forum co-ordinator Jim Mann is now promoting regional meets just like ours and is actively looking for more regional co-ordinators to help out.

Our brekky meets are always at 9.30am on the third Saturday of every month.

The evening meals are always 7pm for 7.30pm on the first Tuesday, February to November, plus a special Christmas dinner somewhere.
Locations vary each month.

The next brekky meet will be on the 18th August at The Norton Dog, Ixworth Road, Norton, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 3LP.
If you would like to come along and join us you will be most welcome. Please contact me to let me know names and numbers so I can update the venue. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to see some new faces at these meets so come on JEC members, get in touch.

mike020150

Re: Norfolk/Suffolk regions Modern XK/F-Type social meetings.

Postby mike020150 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:05 am

Good luck with the meetings, the more the merrier is my view on the subject. These cars should be used and enjoyed so what better way than driving to meet up with fellow enthusiasts? Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; XE S

Delboy

Postby Delboy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:14 pm

The next brekky meet is at the Norton Dog, Norton, nr Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 3LP on Saturday 18th August at 9.30am.
If you would like to join us please let me know.

Delboy

Postby Delboy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Great turnout at the brekky meet yesterday. Fourteen people in nine lovely cars.
The next evening meal is Tuesday 4th September 7pm for 7.30pm sit down at The Angel Inn, Larling, Norfolk NR16 2QU. Please contact me by email with names and numbers if you would like to come along. You will be most welcome but I must let the venue know our final numbers and also place a main course menu pre-order if we have a large group, which we usually do.

The next brekky meet is Saturday 15th September 9am for 9.30am start at The White Lodge pub, London Road, Attleborough NR17 1AY.
Please let me know using my email address below if you would like to come with names and numbers, this is very important.
Thanks all.

E: [email protected]

Delboy

Postby Delboy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:17 pm

The next brekky meet is Saturday 20th October, 9.15am at the Bird In Hand pub, Church Road, Wreningham, Norfolk NR16 1BJ.
Please reply with names and numbers if you're coming as I have to inform the venue of final numbers.
Were up to sixteen so far.
M: 07484731702

Delboy

Postby Delboy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 pm

The next evening meal meet is Tuesday 6th November 7 for 7.30pm at The Four Horseshoes Inn, Wickham Road, Thornham Magna, nr Eye, Suffolk IP23 8HD.
Please reply with names and numbers if you'd like to come so I can give final numbers to venue.
Reply to
M: 07484731702