F-Pace SVR

Moderators: jBlackwell, mike020150

jBlackwell

F-Pace SVR

Postby jBlackwell » Tue May 01, 2018 10:37 am

Hands up if you fancy a F-Pace? Hands up it that addition of a 5.0 ltr Supercharged engine to the range makes you fancy one even more?

Put me in that category. As far as "SUV's" go, I think this one that stands out, the standard F-Pace just looks more stylish than other similar vehicles. I went past a lovely "spec'd" one at the weekend and the couple in the Volvo behind it were pointing and obviously talking about it.

But now you can buy the F-Pace that does 0 - 60 in 4.1 seconds, nice!! Here is a clip of Wayne Burgess talking about the car.

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/27/jag ... ccounter=2

Enjoy

James

PPV

Re: F-Pace SVR

Postby PPV » Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 am

James, very nice car but the Mercedes GLC AMG 63 does the same acceleration in 3.8 secs! So there is competition for it.
Even the AMG 43 (3 ltr) doe sit in 4.8s so not that much difference but a lot cheaper!
Regards,
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Mercedes A45 AMG
Mercedes AMG GLC43

davidr

Postby davidr » Tue May 01, 2018 7:48 pm

I can see the business case for selling these SUV's (because the public inexplicably wants to buy a poor compromise between a car and a 4x4 that isn't very good at being either) but I just wish Jaguar didn't have to!
All F Paces will have space, the SVR will undoubtedly have pace but that big fat arse and ungainly proportions will never have grace!

BrizzleJag

Postby BrizzleJag » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:18 pm

I can see the business case for selling these SUV's (because the public inexplicably wants to buy a poor compromise between a car and a 4x4 that isn't very good at being either) but I just wish Jaguar didn't have to!
All F Paces will have space, the SVR will undoubtedly have pace but that big fat arse and ungainly proportions will never have grace!
I'm not a massive SUV fan, but IMO the F-Pace is by far the best looking out there and now Lister have joined the party with their version of the F-Pace, I would certainly like to get one of these out on track and see what it could do. https://www.evo.co.uk/jaguar/f-pace/212 ... astest-suv :D :twisted:
X100 XKR Pacific Blue Mods: EBC discs yellow stuff pads, Stainless Steel back pipes, Hel braided hoses
S Type 4.2 V8 Zircon Blue Mods: Stainless steel grille
Palmer Jaguar Cosworth JP1 3.0 V6

poprivet

Postby poprivet » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:55 pm

This F Pace doesn't look so good any more, all the aluminium shell has melted away, just leaving the four steel doors:

1988 3.6 XJ-S coupe
'Remember that the value of your investment can plummet as well as fall'