number plate lights

Moderator: J44EAG

stypemike2245

number plate lights

Postby stypemike2245 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:53 pm

hi folks. I've just put my boot lid back together after having a go at respraying it. everything gone back quite well apart from the number plate lights won't come on . Checked all the connections which I'd undone but to no avail. all the boot functions work normally, boot opening button interior boot lights all ok . another query is why are the electrical connectors wrapped in a adhesive foam?. another concern I've had is the right hand side rear light cluster has a plastic rubber seal which extends over to the boot seal, this seems to accumulate soil and debris is this supposed to be sealed in some way. my last question is also a boot concern the panel which holds the spare fuses and runs along the width of the boot in my car is shabby and wont clean up to a decent standard, it's also a different colour trim to the rest of the boot (suspicious) is the carpet type fabric available anywhere? thanks.

stypemike2245

Re: number plate lights

Postby stypemike2245 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:28 pm

hi folks guess what? the bulbs had failed picked up some standard types for £2.60 result.