The National Brewery Get Together 5th June 2016 CANCELLED

Moderators: GJS-typeR, Montana5

stypesteve

The National Brewery Get Together 5th June 2016 CANCELLED

Postby stypesteve » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

****THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED****
As your new S Type Co-ordinator I am in the process of organising a get together at The National Brewery Centre / Museum in Burton Upon Trent. I am waiting for their events co-ordinator to contact me regarding dates and hopefully a special rate for entry to the museum but would anyone who may be interested in this please let me know here so I have a rough idea of numbers (though they do have a good car park). I am hoping they have room late may / early june for this event and it would be advertised on the Brewery website also so should get a lot of interest. Steve

UPDATE The National Brewery Museum meet.
I have today received confirmation from the events co-ordinator at The National Brewery Museum regarding my request to hold an event at their premises. The event will take place on Sunday 5th June at 10am. We have allocated parking in the Courtyard to show our cars and have been offered a discounted entrance fee to the museum of £4.95 per person. The Museum can also offer us a Sunday carvery for £7.25 for one course or £10.50 for two courses. Please let me know in advance if you wish to join us for the day as I need to confirm numbers with the museum. This should be a good day out and hopefully the weather will be kind to us. Look forward to seeing as many people as possible. Please bring along your JEC membership card to get your discounted entrance. Steve :D

mods edit...combined 2 threads together so that members are not posting on both threads, making it easier to follow, also added date to header, Doug.

stypesteve

Re: The National Brewery Centre Get Together Sun 5th June 20

Postby stypesteve » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Anyone interested can contact me here or email... [email protected] Thanks Steve

stypesteve

Postby stypesteve » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks for contacting me this morning mike. Hopefully see some of you at the event :D

stypesteve

Postby stypesteve » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Thanks for all the emails enquiring about the meet ,All being well should be a good turn out :)

stypesteve

Postby stypesteve » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi all, please would anyone else who is interested in coming along to the Brewery please let me know by the end of April so I can let the museum know numbers and book more space if we need it. Steve

stypesteve

Postby stypesteve » Tue May 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi all, the event at the National Brewery Museum has sadly now been cancelled due to not achieving the required numbers. Apologies to those of you who were coming along, hope we can re arrange at a later date. Steve